YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Most frequent questions and answers
- The phone number is a landline and is unable to receive text messages.
- The number has blocked receiving messages from unknown numbers.
- The phone associated with this number is turned off or unavailable.
- The number you’re trying to send to may no longer exist.
- And occasionally an SMS message will not be delivered due to being flagged by the mobile carrier or an unknown error. This can happen because of spam filtering by the service provider. In this case you can wait a moment and try to send the message again.
Customer Voice offers the following methods: – Email (Express and Pro) – SMS (Pro only) – Review Generation Widget (Express and Pro) – Email signature widget (Express and Pro) – Mobile Kiosk (Pro only)